Carbonation, Filtering and Combo Filtering-Carbonation Units
- Stainless steel positive displacement pump with adjustable relief valve complete with motor, cord included, 115 volt ( or voltage as per customer requirements)
- Assembled on stainless steel base with handle and power switch, non skid feet
- Double or triple 10″ cartridge sumps with quick disconnects for filters
- Includes pressure gauge and stainless steel pickup tubes
Basic Carbonating Unit
- Manually operated, portable unit.
- Motor complete with stainless steel positive displacement pump, cord included, 115 volt (or voltage as per customer requirements)
- Carbonation assembly with replaceable carbonation stone.
- Inlet and outlet hoses with quick disconnects for kegs.
Carbonating with Panel – for beer, wine or cider
- Carbonates in approx. 8 minutes, subject to beverage conditions of temperature and clarity
- Unit recirculates beer from your keg
- Includes all s/s pump with 1/3 H.P. TEFC motor
- Panel with adjustable timer for pump, and ON/OFF switch
- Flow panel with Q-D’s for water, CO2 and drain
- Pressure gauge for counterpressure and carbonating CO2
Filter / Carbonator with Panel – for beer, wine or cider
- All functions and controls as per carbonator
- Includes (2) 10″ filter cartridge sumps w/ s/s pressure gauges
- Units mounted on extended cabinet with built-in drain pan
- Includes spare sump for backflushing cartridges using unit
- Filters in 5-10 minutes, carbonates in 8 minutes
- 3 sump and deep sump versions available